Friday, February 6, 2015

02/06/15 Part 3 -  "Meeting a New Empath" So here is the end of this story.  Will the saga continue? One day.. maybe, not sure...  I will be leaving Ohio at the end of the month, so chances are we will not meet again... But I can be assured that this person well be okay, no matter what path she chooses and we met not only for her growth experience but for mine as well... and I am so grateful for thatSo here is what happened next...


God woke me up this morning as to why I was hurting, angry, frustrated.. "You know Sharon, (He always says it like that :)) (Okay I hear some of you thinking... Yes, when I say God, I do mean all there is, neither a female or a male, highest energy source whatever!  I choose to call this energy God, My God and I do refer to him as a he..)  So, He said... "You are an empath as well... did you forget that? You are feeling all of her pain and uncertainties, and as usual you want to fix her pain!.... Because as you know,  and I have proven to you,  when you trust in me and are able to fix their pain, you feel the relief of the pain you are feeling from others as well!" Did you forget who you were?

You are still in pain, because, you know the trials and tribulations she will now have to face to find her own way... and you, being who you are, wanted to somehow have her understand NOW! and not have her go through what you had to go through to find your way to me! You did good!  You asked if you could assist with the pressure in her head, and she said no... That hurt you, and again you had to learn to accept free-well.... Even though you know, you could have relieved her instantly, you can not understand why people choose to walk in pain, when help is available. But I do, and you must have trust and faith that I will now watch over her... You were the stepping stone she needed, to reassure her that she is truly not alone...That is what truly hurt you... Because you love mankind so much, and their pains weigh heavy on your shoulders, you too wanted relief.

I showed you yourself through her, so that it would be a reminder to you, so you could see how far you have come. As with each conversation, you restored the faith in yourself and you restored your faith in me! ... Let me reassure you... You did help that child! And you will continue to always do so, as you are a part of me, and through her you remembered that! Go into your day, and walk upon my hand and again trust that all is well!"

And that my friends is the end of the story... or is it?  Time well tell.....

I love God, he is so wise and I so thank him for reassuring me that this person will be okay and for showing me just how strong my faith truly is.... Again, I thank all of you for supporting me during my time of confusion and frustration... It really meant a lot... Blessings everybody...
Like ·

No comments: