Friday, June 5, 2015

June 5th - Update and Blessings to bring in the New Energies this evening June 5th 10PM Eastern time.

First let me say welcome to my blog.  Please feel free to join by clicking the join button on the right.  Also please feel free to leave a comment or link this specific information to your own site so we can get this information out quickly... Blessings...  So on to the blessings for this evening...

Good evening everyone...  As we are gearing up for the energy shift this evening, and for those who missed the emergency call yesterday... Here is the short version of the call, along with a blessing you can say or create something similar....

What is this new energy again, I have been told that a Major shift will take place this evening between 10 and 11pm eastern time (Depending on where you are located in the world, this is the time frame it will take place, so please estimate your time as well).  This shift is to be considered the end of the old, (the end of the end) and the beginning of the beginning (the Beginning of the New World!)

I look at this as the first "gate" opening up as it again is just the "Beginning" of the beginning there will be eight gates opening one by one estimated time frame from now through 2025  By 2026 the final gate (Gate 9) will then be the last gate to walk through and then we will be fully in the new world.  As the first gate opens you must be willing to cut all ties, thoughts, emotions of the past... Meaning past resentments, fears, wants, should have been, could have been, wish it was, wish it could be, etc.  Again there is nothing you can do about a second ago, except for bless the experience and send it on its way, good or bad, you made it through, it was part of your journey to get you to this point today, history will be made tonight around the Universe and just think you are a part of this...  Be grateful... So here if you choose and it is choice, to jump the broom so-to-speak...  Here is what I have been told one must do...

At 10 pm eastern time, or your time in country or state, stand and walk one with the christos, put your feet together...
1.  Put hands together and bow your head and say thank you
2.  Open your arms out wide creating a "T" or a cross position.
3.  Look over your shoulder at your past and say... " I release all past instances, that I have chosen to hold on to; as I no longer need their assistance, but I thank you for it all as you have delivered me to myself and I am ready to enter in....  Let all ties that have held me back, caused me pain, anger, fear resentments and/or any other negative thought or emotion process, let them be washed away now and forever cutting all ties from this life time or past lifetimes...  Again you have delivered me into my exhistance... Thank you goodbye.... and in your mind see the particals blow away, being washed and cleansed as to not do harm to anyone else for all time...
4.  Then say I am Done, let it be so.
5.  Now turn your head back to a forward state and hold your head up to the sky, the heavans.
6. Again put your hands together and then say thank you...
7.  Open your arms back up as wide as wide as they can be.
Close your eyes and reach out and hold hands, whether your with someone or alone, trust me the universe is holding your hand as well...
8. Take or jump a step forward and say...
" I freely give myself to you.  I freely have released all boundaries and I am free...  I accept all of my blessings, all abundance, wealth and prosperity.  I claim it and it is mine from this day and forward, I will not accept anything less, as I trust and have faith that all will be delivered....  There are no boundaries or limitations as I walk into the highest of the source of love, and I will live in this love forevermore, promoting it, sharing it and teaching it.  I EMBRACE IT NOW!  I now am protected and placed out of harms way,  As I embrace it, it in turn will embrace me! Shedding my old skin and I accept this new birth as  I choose to walk on your hand and let you carry me into my new life, I am choosing.  I know that the waters will cleanse and sooth my soul... I accept perfect health, wisdom, miracles and guidance from all there is.... And I will accept it and do my part to listen and not question where you lead me as I know it is only for the betterment of myself, the world and the universe as we are one, once more!  I will only carry with me from the past, the wisdom , the love, the smiles and the laughter, as these are the only things that I am allowed to bring with me, as I make this journey walking forward.... I thank Father, Mother and all there is; for all of these blessings that are being offered to me.  Right now at this very moment.  My arms are opened wide to receiving it all!    Again I consciously choose to have trust and faith.  I consciously choose and accept this healing, this freedom, this love.  AND SO IT IS DONE!  Amen....

9.  Put your hands back into a prayer position, bow your head and say thank you to all there is....

That's it..... Enjoy your new life everybody!   See you on the other side, my friends....

Again, you do not need to say these exact words, but these are the words I were given, but create it for your abundance, and tap into your guiding source and ask them what are the words they would like you to say as well...  But if you've got nothing by all means, just say the above out loud and it shall be heard... 

Note:  A word on wants... we all have been making wishes, wants and requesting that are needs be met.  We have been doing this for a very long time... There is no more of that... You must now change your verbiage and claim it.  Wanting something is waiting for something to come... You must now know that it is here.  It's already created, delivered, etc.  It is up to you to accept it.  Lift the veil and take it... No hesitation it is already yours.  This is a time of deliverance, they have heard your prayers and your request, so go for it grab it, claim it.  know it is there and expect it to be there always from this point forward, there is no more wanting... Please understand that!...

Also, right after the conference I had to attend another one, and we discussed what we were all seeing as it was an elders council meeting.  after the meeting someone texted me and said "We just need to be strong"  God stepped in and said no... wrong!  You no longer need to be strong, as trying to be strong has an underlying of fear, i.e. strong for what?  Eeek I don't know... NO, this is wrong... You must know there is nothing to fear... If you are in this new world fear does not exist, you must fill yourself with love as love conquers all, it does not take strength... It takes fortitude... Pushing it forward at all times, at all cost...  So do not be strong, be persistent with your thoughts and action based on love alone!  As that is all there is!... "  Just thought I'd share his/her viewpoint :)

Have a great new life everybody... check in with everybody tomorrow as we hold hands tonight and "Jump the Broom.... Love to all!

No comments: