Thursday, November 30, 2017

Let's Play Catch-Up...

Sorry I have been away for such a long time - As some of you may have heard, I lost my son on May 2nd so things have somewhat been on hold.  So, just so everyone knows, I am okay.  As a parent, the only thing you want for your child, is for them to be happy;  and I now know that now he truly is.  Was it, is it rough?  I have my moments, but the things that get me through it, was my faith in God and the Universe and the support from all of you.  So Thank you.

It's a good thing that I am both a medium and a grief/loss coach, I definitely got put to the test of having to follow my own advise that I give others.  But really I am good and I am at peace with it.

On that note, I also recently made a move from California back here to Ohio, where I am now setting up shop out at a farm in Delaware, Ohio;  Just 20 minutes from where I used to offer classes and my services.  But it's great!  Plenty of extra room to teach classes, meditate, laugh and spread joy. During summer we can even have a bonfire and Ill be teaching some classes around that as well!  Can't wait!

I am looking forward to the New Year with hope and optimism and can't wait to get back to what I love, which is teaching, sharing and assisting others, people like you,  who together  we can grow and learn from one another; and hopefully unite and incorporate the world back to a place of acceptance and love for all...

Blessings my friends and thank you!

Oh yeah!  and don't forget to pick up my "New" book "Oh, Is That What That Means?" - It makes a great holiday gift too!  You can get it at Amazon or for a discounted price "Visit Here"   (Sorry, it came out the week my son crossed, so didn't get to share it with you yet...  But yep, it's finally out!)  Enjoy!

Sharon
www.enlighteningcenter.com
Hey, don't forget to like and share us on Facebook ;)
Click Here to visit us on Facebook
And Join our group: by CLICKING HERE


No comments: