Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Weekly Energy Guide Apr 16-Apr 22, 2018

I did not realize my Energy Reports were not automatically being posted here on my blog.  I apologize for that.  With that said, here is this week's energy report.

Here each week you will discover the energies you get to walk in for that particular week - translated through a Tarot Card, A Specific Crystal for each week and a word for the week.  Not only does it tell you the energies, it is also a great learning tool as well to learning the meanings of the Tarot and Crystals.  So I hope you will subscribe to my blog and get informed as to the wonderful world of Universal energies, which by the way we all are!

Blessings everyone... Enjoy your week..

Sharon Jones
enlighteningcenter.com
Click here to Read and listen to this week's Energy Guide.

P.S. I will be posting the entire list since January 2018, so you can backtrack and learn about energies, the Tarot and the Crystals.   Then moving forward you can begin watching the presentation so you too will know what is available to you on a weekly basis.




No comments: